Reports ToCREA CEO & Foundation Board of Directors
The Head of Social Impact for CREA is a key member of the company’s management team reporting to the CREA CEO and The CREA Foundation Board of Directors. The Head of Social Impact, which includes serving as the Executive Director of The CREA Foundation, will also be responsible for all company philanthropy, volunteerism and community engagement efforts.
As the Executive Director of The CREA Foundation, Inc. (The Foundation), reporting to The Foundation Board of Directors, they will be responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, and strategic plan of The Foundation. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach.
The Foundation will fund scholarships for tuition for individuals residing in low-income housing communities in the US and, as The Foundation grows, it will create programs to connect students with mentorship and internship opportunities and to improve lives of low-income housing residents through financial assistance and volunteer opportunities
This role will work closely with CREA senior leadership, including the company leaders of HR, Marketing and DEI.
- Launch The CREA Foundation to support underserved communities.
- Develop CREA’s three-year strategic roadmap for social impact.
- Establish a company matching program for employee donations.
- Formalize annual volunteer events at each company location in partnership with local community organizations.
- Launch CREA’s Annual Social Impact Report.
- Report to and work closely with the CEO, CREA leadership and Foundation Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of The Foundation.
- Serve as The Foundation’s primary spokesperson to constituents, the media and the general
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance The Foundation’s
- Raise, administer and expend resources to support program and fund scholarships for tuition for individuals residing in low-income housing communities in the US.
- Create programs that connect students with mentorship and internship opportunities and improve lives of low-income housing residents through financial assistance and volunteer opportunities.
- Oversee marketing and other communications
- Establish administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the
- Review and approve contracts for
- Partner with the leaders of HR, Marketing and DEI on program design and implementation.
- Lead and coordinate company volunteer efforts.
- Manage the company matching donation program.
- Manage strategic planning and program
- Plan, securing necessary approvals and manage, with regular reporting, the annual operating budget.
- Design and coordinate internal messages with HR and external messages with Marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Specific Foundation Responsibilities:
Board Governance: Work with Board to fulfill The Foundation’s mission.
- Responsible for leading The Foundation in a manner that supports and guides the
The Foundation’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed
- Ensure governance and reporting meets 501(c)3 standards.
Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of The Foundation
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other revenues necessary to support The Foundation’s mission.
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of The Foundation, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of The Foundation.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of The Foundation in a positive financial
The Foundation Mission and Strategy: Works with board and CREA senior staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning, and community outreach.
- Responsible for implementation of The Foundation’s programs that carry out the
The Foundation’s mission.
- Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that The Foundation can successfully fulfill its Mission into the
- Responsible for the enhancement of The Foundation’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private
The Foundation Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the Foundation are appropriate.
- Responsible effective administration of The Foundation’s
- Responsible for signing all notes, agreements, and other instruments made and entered into and on behalf of The Foundation.
- Responsibly assess the benefactors of contributions from The Foundation.
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified staff if and when needed.
- A bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree Or commensurate professional experience.
- Experience managing scholarship programs is required.
- Transparent and high integrity
- Five+ years senior non-profit management
- Experience and skill in working with a Board of
- High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey The Foundation’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers, and
- Ability to effectively communicate The Foundation’s mission to donors, volunteers, and the overall
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong public speaking
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of