LocationIndianapolis, IN (HQ)
CREA, LLC is a full-service Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Syndicator forming long-term relationships with investors and developers that cultivate success and improve lives. As CREA celebrates 20 years in business, over $7.1 billion has been raised, contributing to the formation of over 60,000 homes within 678 properties. Approaching over 120 employees, we continue to look for talented and passionate individuals who are excited about opportunities to grow with into the future. We are currently looking to add talent for the position of Chief Information Officer to work out of our headquarters in Indianapolis, IN.
The CIO reports directly to the Co-President and will be a, passionate, inspirational, influential, encouraging, principled, fair, and open thought leader, responsible for setting forth CREA’s corporate technology goals using cutting-edge solutions and planning and overseeing essential Information Technology projects, including budgeting, staff career development, new talent acquisition, and equipment procurement to achieve those goals. The CIO ensures that information technology adds the maximum value to CREA to promote the continued success of our business. Job responsibilities include:
- Develop a comprehensive IT strategy, addressing all corporate needs and incorporating team member feedback, industry demand, available resources and understanding of the corporate vision, mission, and values.
- Create and administer IT Procedures by working with other executive officers and department leaders.
- Lead the IT department and its staff across their functional responsibilities to enhance skills, achieve high levels of performance, and create a culture of learning.
- Develop and manage the annual IT budget.
- Allocate resources to increase data efficiency and collection to support our goals.
- Keep current with latest IT trends, competitors’ tech footing, and the day’s technologies.
- Balance short-term user needs with long term strategic priorities.
- Manage IT vendor and consultant contracts.
- Establish and measure goals, priorities, and plans.
- Oversee the development and compliance of corporate IT security policies, systems, hardware, and telecommunications.
- Lead the research and evaluation of alternatives for the enhancement, re-engineering, or replacement of IT systems applications.
- Provide leadership on implementation and maintenance of software applications and information systems.
- Clearly communicate with all parties.
You Have :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, Master’s degree desirable
- Ten years of organizational leadership experience; previous applicable Chief Technology Officer or Chief Information Officer experience preferred
- The ability to create and communicate all of our strategies.
- Outstanding non-technical skills are important for success in this newly created position. We are looking for a highly engaged candidate who expresses skills in the following areas: (written and verbal- in person and virtual), negotiations, presentations, relationship-building, team leadership and team development.
- A foundation in the cross-discipline principles of accounting, finance, legal, process management, marketing, business development, sales, and portfolio management.
- Ability to accommodate minimal travel of up to 5% may be required.
- Ability to work collaboratively, inspiring and empowering others while bringing out the best in your team
- Lead others through challenges without losing sight of goal management.
- Administer confidential information
- Creative and – efficient time manager who works well in team environment or on own
- Analytical and evaluative skills
- Flexible and adapt to change
- Professionalism (Trust, Attitude, Commitment, Honesty, Collaboration & Approachability)